Thursday 27 May 2010

Paris!

So I was a Paris virgin before last Tuesday when thanks to my lovely boyfriend I got to see the beautiful city for the first time. First evening was the reason for going to Paris in the first place, my boyfriend had bought me tickets to go and see MICHAEL BUBLE!! I'm a little bit of a big fan :) Anyway...after watching the support act (Naturally 7 - who are amazing by the way) Michael Buble comes on stage, everyone starts screaming...and then he begins to speak...his drummer had been sent to hospital with heart problems and therefore he was cancelling the gig! Distraught is an understatement of how I was feeling. We still had an amazing time and made the best of our little romantic getaway.

If you have ever been to Paris and never been to the little bookstore that is just opposite Notre Dame, across the river, then you must check it out. It is the quaintest little place. It has hundreds of really old books, a piano that you can feel free to play, a typewriter to leave little notes, it's so lovely.

And as for Disneyland...! (I had also never been there before so we thought we should treat ourselves after the Michael Buble let down) It is incredible, like a magical world and definitely has something for everyone. Anthony and I went on some craaaazy rollercoasters and also some lovely boat type rides. So if you think that you are too grown up for Disneyland or you don't like rollercoasters, I promise there will be something for you :)

There is our little Paris trip in a nutshell and if you haven't seen the beautiful city yet then I suggest you get yourself packed and on a ferry. Au revoir x

No comments:

Post a Comment