Wednesday 5 May 2010

MAN ABOUT TOWN



Friday of last week, myself and my lovely friend, Miss Ali Macelod, ventured out into the city of London on a mission to find some white doves and butterflies for my current photoshoot idea and two copies of ELEPHANT magazine for my lovely boyfriend.Anyway...whilst in Magma, where I was searching for ELEPHANT, I stumbled across a magazine called, MAN ABOUT TOWN. I believe this is technically a 'Men's Magazine' but it has some amazing photoshoot ideas and the layout is really contemporary.You should definitley check it out, I dont think you will be disappointed if you love photography and variety of content. This issue especially as it is 'The Paris Issue' and...seen as though I am off to Paris in two weeks to see Michael Buble, I thought it was rather relevant. Take a look and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment