Sunday 17 October 2010

Who? Me?

I have a little something to show you guys of my work so far this year...we were given a rather difficult task of having to create a photographic self portrait of ourselves...I know, vain or what?? We had to take the photo ourselves, you know, self timer, tri-pod or the classical myspace photo, now come on, we all know what one of the those are, even if you never put them on your myspace page, you can't deny taking one at some point in your teenage years. Anyway, the photo had to reflect ourselves in some way so I decided to go down my old life ambition road, music and theatre. I am also really inspired by black and white photography and old photographers such as Helmut Newton, Cecil Beaton and Richard Avedon (If you haven't heard of any of them, look them up!) It is quite a simple image and is supposed to look as if it was 'caught in the moment' but as always, you guys can make up your own mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment