Friday 8 October 2010

Afghan Aid.

Well, last night was the Afghan Aid charity event...it was definitely an experience. Ok...so it was an amazing experience! All of the models were beautiful and so lovely, the venue was stunning, the adrenalin was pumping, the atmosphere was thrilling, the whole night was incredible, I don't think that words can actually describe the evening so here are some photographs documenting the event...

The company.

The venue.

The model I was dressing.


The interview with the designer for the finale collection, Zolaykha Sherzad.

The make-up.



The models.








The Line up.

The touch-ups.

The model's shoes! From Paris! Mmmmm....

Look 1 that we styled! This look is on the model that I was dressing. I love the simplicity of this outfit.

Look 2! Loved this look! Unfortunately I didnt get a photo of our 3rd look, which was one of my favourites, I will have to try and hunt one down!

When we thought the event was over and all of our team were leaving...a few of us decided to stick behind and sip the free cocktails and glasses of wine and nibble on the free canapes! Ohhhh luxury, especially when everyone else in the room had paid £75 for the evening and we were getting all these lovely things for free! Delightful!

Until the next exciting event guys, ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment