Friday 29 October 2010

Britain's Next Top Model Live!

Last week I was given the opportunity to work backstage at the Britain's Next Top Model Live event at London ExCel and of course I took up that offer! Two days of rehearsals, three show days and lots and lots of hard work resulted in an amazing jam packed week. The rehearsals consisted of dressing the models and making sure their clothes fit, assisting in making the dancers outfits, helping to organize the show in general and many dress rehearsals! There were 4 or 5 shows a day and in total I will have done over 80 dress changes!! Every minute was worth it though and I had a lovely model to work with. For those of you who watched the show will know who I am talking about, I dressed Alisha, and for those of you who don't know, Alisha came 2nd in the show but is doing rather well for herself. Not only did I get to dress the models and assist with organizing the show, I also got to go out the front and look at all the amazing stalls and also to my surprise, watch performances by Diana Vickers, Alisha Dixon and Eliza Doolittle. I know, I know you are all jealous, but what can I say? I'm a lucky girl, hehe. Here are just some of the photographs that documented this incredible event...




Tiffany's beautiful finale dress made out of small square mirrors, she was the human disco ball!

Joy and Tiff with the amazing Jessie J (Look up Jessie J Britain's Next Top Model on YouTube!!)

The Male Dancers ;)


Touch-ups.


The BNTM Girlies!










Cast & Crew!

We had the after party on the Sunday after the final show at Whisky Mist in Mayfair, very swanky! Lots of free bottles of Tia Maria and Grey Goose vodka...eek!



The most amazing experience ever!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment