Friday 4 June 2010

Brick Lane.

My Boyfriend and I had a little trip into London on Wednesday so that he could spend his birthday money. To be honest, it ended up kind of more my shopping spree than his. When we got on Brick Lane I was in Vintage Heaven! Stopping for a smoothie at Café 1001, a cider at my new favourite place, Casa Blue (shown in the picture) and shop shop shopping in all the amazing vintage shops, one of my ultimate favourites being, ROKIT!







ROKIT is where got my first purchase, a real bargain! I got a gorgeous grey, boyfriend fit Blazer for £20! It was a definite keeper from the second I set eyes upon it. Sorry the picture isn't great, I couldn't really get a picture of it on myself and there is no one around to wear it for me but here it is anyway...
My next purchase was a pair of denim, high-waisted shorts which have now become my favourite item of clothing that I own. I got these for £20 also from a shop which I can't remember the name, it is vintage something. But its the cutest little shop with two small floors, if you go and check it out, it is about half way down Brick Lane on a corner and the sign is purple with purpley pink writing :) Anyway...the shorts, this is a better picture than the blazer.



No comments:

Post a Comment